C&L

C&L

Friday, August 28, 2015

My mommy senses are fading...

If you read the blog a few days ago I had mentioned Micah waking up around 9 a.m. I think the last few days have all been a lie and my mommy senses are leaving me. Craig came back home last night and I told him M had been sleeping in late so try not to wake him up in the morning.  Around 8:30 I hear him playing with M in his room. He brings him to me in bed and explains to me that M has been up ever since he got up (which I'm guessing was around 7:30 a.m. since he didn't have to go into work super early). Craig said he heard him playing in his room and thought for sure I would get up soon and get him. He took a shower, got ready for work and said he was so surprised that I was still sleeping. HAHA I guess he's been getting up earlier than I have thought and playing quietly in his room. I mean I feel like I fell off the wagon. I always hear him. Now I'm wondering how long this has been going on. When he screams is that the only way he can get me up? haha I think I will have to set an alarm from now on. He's been my alarm for over a year now...so this is going to be weird. The other thought to this is I'm really glad he has fun playing in his crib. This is a good sign of independence and creativity.

We got to play a bit last night on the deck and of course Micah got a huge mosquito bite on his face again. And once again I had to slap his face to get it off. I feel so bad and try to explain that he had a bug on him.. but I can't help but laugh a bit. Gosh I hope he doesn't start smacking people in the face. I swear it's only been twice I've had to do it.


Leslie and baby Nolan came over yesterday too. It was so nice catching up on everything that has happened over the weekend. Nolan was watching M run around and I think Micah really wanted to play with him. This picture that Leslie snapped is so precious. I just love them both so much.


Micah has his 15 month appointment next Wednesday !!! I can't believe it. I was going through his records and was reminiscing about everything. Every time I went in. Also.. I wanted to let you all know his Moleskum is practically gone. FINALLY. I saw that on the records and wasn't sure if I told you all this. Thank goodness it went away. It wasn't very pretty. 

Love you all. Have a great weekend. 

Happy Birthday to my niece AVERIE CLARE!! 8 years old today. Time is going by too fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment