C&L

C&L

Friday, August 21, 2015

Ride a little Horsey

Micah had fun with this little nursery rhyme the other day. It's a cute little video to make your day a little sweeter.





Last night I had three mom neighbors over with their littles around 6 p.m. It was so nice to meet them all and have some mom time. All three of them have 2 and a half year olds. Micah was the youngest this time and got a little overwhelmed with the madness, but I think he enjoyed himself. It's so nice to have our basement where the kids can run around. It really is a huge blessing.  I'm excited to get to know these women better in the next few months.

Also yesterday I had a different neighbor come by and drop off a meal for us. She had recently friended me on Facebook and read my story. She was so sweet and told me she also had lost a baby last year and it was similar to my experience. She made us homemade chicken pot pie. OMG.. It was delicious. Micah loved it too! He kept wanting more. My heart is so grateful for the support I am receiving even from the most unlikely people.

I also got to meet my sister yesterday at a place in Alpharetta called "Avalon." It was just what I needed. Very kid friendly place and Micah had so much fun running around the cute play area. Sorry I didn't take any pics. I was enjoying myself too much. Thankfully both Hannah and I got home at decent times and didn't get stuck in traffic. This makes everything so much more enjoyable.

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and enjoy the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment