C&L

C&L

Friday, August 14, 2015

Nervous

Hey everyone

I'm laying in bed feeling scared and nervous today. I have felt extremely tired yesterday and todAy and also have felt pain in my lower abdomen. I'm concerned and tried to call my doctor but the office was closed. It might just be my body trying to heal, but my mind is going nuts. I keep thinking something is in my other tube. Maybe they missed another one. I really hope it goes away soon so I can be myself again.

I was finally feeling better and took Micah to the park yesterday and got a good walk in. I came home and a few hours later I was so exhausted I felt like I would faint if I didn't sleep. I slept for 2 hours(while m was sleeping) and woke up still tired. Just be praying that my body heals and I can get back to normal soon.

M and I went to visit Craig's work today for the first time. Micah was so excited to see his dad. He really liked Craig's office. It was decorated bright green and yellow for cricket and even had a Pac man machine Micah tried to play.

When we were at his work I met a few women who were so nice. They saw M and started talking about babies. One had two boys and The other a 4 year old girl.
The one woman said she heard it's best to have kids back to back. It's the easiest when they grow up together. I was trying to keep my cool but I almost broke down crying. I guess I'm not over it and won't be for a little while.  I felt a moment of weakness I had never felt before. Something out of my control. Again I am praying that God will comfort me during this time of confusion.

I would post a pic but the blogger app sucks!! Grrr

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment