C&L

C&L

Thursday, October 8, 2015

*Hugs*

Well.. Happy Thursday to you. And most of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GRANDPA G!!! It's Grandpa Gary Hooker's birthday today and we all want to wish him the best of birthdays. We cannot wait until we can hug and kiss him in December! I'm already thinking about Christmas and how much fun M will have during it all. He is going to be the best age for all of it. Happy Birthday Gary!!

This blog is titled *hugs* because lately Micah is hugging and kissing all the time...to everyone. In one of his books a little girl is hugging her mom. I pointed to it and said hug and then hugged him. Now whenever he sees the picture he hugs me. Not only then but seems like every hour he is going in for a kiss or giving me a hug from behind. I really don't want this stage to end. We were at the park this morning with a new mom in the neighborhood who has a 14 month old boy. Micah gave me a hug and then gave her a hug and kept going back and forth giving hugs. He is so sweet it blows my mind. He has known what a hug is for awhile now.. but these days seems to enjoy them and understand what it means to hug. It means he likes someone.  I have to say he does try to kiss random people sometimes and I might need to talk to him about this. heehee

On Tuesday we went to the zoo with Kalynn and her daughter Emory. They have season passes so we were able to get in for free. M had fun. He got to see a Sun Bear really close up and a panda. His favorite part was the park, carousel and the train ride. I think we might buy season tickets next year because it pays for itself after 3 visits. Makes sense to me. Here are some pics from the zoo. There were two other moms there too!









Later in the evening we took a walk because it was so pretty outside. My neighbor down the street Betsy and he son were outside playing and they got out some four wheelers and Micah got to ride. He was excited to push the button to make it go. He would get off the bike and push the button. Didn't quite get the hang of it but it was still fun to watch.






Last night we also went to the park by our house (it's pretty tiny but works). That's when we met the new mom with a 14 month old son. I had given M a snack right before we went and didn't realize he had a yogurt mustache. When I finally did I had to take a picture. I just thought it was the funniest thing. I tried to wipe it off but it was dried on pretty good.


 I feel like he is modeling in this photo. haha What happened to my little baby?


I need to go make a casserole while M is sleeping. It's a broccoli, chicken and rice with cornflakes on top! YUMM

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment