C&L

C&L

Monday, October 5, 2015

Orange and Brown

Everything I see lately is orange and brown. That's the color of fall right? So here is M wearing fall colors playing in the leaves. He has decided he loves to play with dirt now. He could sit in the grass all day. If it wasn't for the rain for the past one hundred days (ok I'm exaggerating) than we would be outside. Today seems like the rain may hold off. Finally. I tried to take a few pics of M while we were out walking.




Now here is a cute little video of him giving me dirt. I tried to act like it was cool.. but what can I say? I'm a girl. I don't like dirt. I will need to change my ways soon and very soon.




Since it was raining all weekend we again had to stay in most of the day. We went out to breakfast on Saturday and then to IKEA again. M did surprisingly well. This boy can eat. He had an omelet, potatoes, pancakes and some of our english muffin. I mean... he doesn't look over fed right? haha

Saturday night the Aggies were playing at 7:30 and we invited Leslie, Jeremy and baby Nolan over to watch and eat pizza. Micah loves when they come over. He is so happy. He didn't want to go to bed. 
Leslie took some photos and sent them to me:


They are going to be best buds!! So cute. Micah can't wait till Nolan can play with him. 


Sunday.... well....It wasn't supposed to rain.....but it did. We went to our Oddball Comedy festival and sat in the lawn seats (which we thought would be fine bc the weather is usually nice in October) however... not so good. It wasn't hard pouring down rain. Just misting on us the entire night. Not to mention they wouldn't let us bring in our chairs or umbrella. And the blanket I ALWAYS keep in the car was taken out when we went to Florida. So we used my car mats to sit on the wet grass with. We laughed really hard and tried to not worry about Micah or anything at home. Except that the one person we wanted to see was coming on at 9:55 p.m. and I felt bad for my sister to stay that late. I ended up asking my neighbor Lindsey and she got her husband to stay at our house for an hour until we got home so my sister didn't have to get home at midnight. After trying to get everything planned out and the rain.. it wasn't the most delightful night out. We did get to laugh and actually Amy Schumer was really funny.  We even sneaked out before Aziz was done so we could get a head start.  
Here is our selfie overload...we decided we were having fun no matter what!!!

Tomorrow we are going to the zoo for the first time here in Atlanta. We are going with some moms from Bible Study, hope it goes well. 

Love you all!!




No comments:

Post a Comment