C&L

C&L

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The taste/ Birthday

On Saturday we went to the Taste of Suwanee and had a great time. Hannah did a 5k in the morning and got first place in her age group.  Congrats Hannah! Good job. You are the best runner in Suwanee!



It was a rainy morning and there was a chill in the air, but it was better than being extremely hot. 
We got to taste a few things and Micah loved to walk around and eat everything. He especially liked the bundt cakes. The place is called Nothing Bundt Cakes. They actually have them in Texas too. We really enjoyed them there. For a minute I didn't know where I was when I saw the booth. It was that time that I realize I move too much. Averie got to chase M around for a bit and it was so nice to have a little break. She is at a great age where she can help out with M. Direct him where to go and pick him up for a short amount of time if she needs to move him. 
Here they are sitting together. 


Micah and I took some selfies. 



He practically was either eating or running around. He really doesn't know how to just sit still anymore. When we were leaving it starting pouring down rain. It worked out really well. Right when we strapped M in the car he was out. The bad part is that when we got home he didn't want to sleep anymore. So it was a rough night. He went to sleep around 7 30p.m so at least I got some time at night. 

Sunday we decided to try a new church. We like the one we have been going too, but 30 mins away is getting tougher and tougher each week. We want to not have ANY excuses not to go. This new church is 15 mins away and was really easy to get too.



TUESDAY

My keyboard ran out of batteries yesterday, so I didn't get to finish my post! Now it's Tuesday and I need to say Happy Birthday to my one and only Craig Hooker!! He is seriously the best man for me. Not only is he a great dad and takes care of Micah and I. He is my best friend. I tell him everything (probably stuff he doesn't care about) and he always listens to me. He still makes me laugh after 6 years of marriage. I'm really glad I invested in a 24 hour comedian. It has paid off!!! I know he will still make me laugh for years to come. Laughing is one of my favorite things to do and I'm so glad I can laugh with someone the rest of my life! Love you babe<3 p="">


Micah and I went to the park yesterday and of course snapped a selfie together. This little guy is too much fun. His new words lately are: "uh oh" and "woah!" I think I say woah a lot. Also, he is still saying giggle when he tries to tickle you. It's really cute. 


Last night we met Craig at Aurelios Pizza for dinner. It was just what Craig wanted for his bday dinner. It was yummy!! He left this morning on a business trip and won't be back until Friday. I hope I can sleep tonight without hearing every little noise.  
During bath time last night Micah likes to put bubbles on his face. I told him he looks like Santa Claus...but he didn't get it. haha Soon maybe he will remember who Santa is. 


This morning I had a little walking date with 2 other moms in the neighborhood. It's that time of year that it is perfect to be outside. You need to layer though because it's cool in the morning and then gets hot in the sun come afternoon time. 
I think I am going to enjoy the fall here in GA. Seems a little cooler then Texas. 

Hope you all are having a great week.





No comments:

Post a Comment