C&L

C&L

Monday, October 26, 2015

Teddy Bear


What a fun weekend it was! I hope you all had some good ole fall fun. We did. Even though we had to throw our pumpkin out, which was sad, we are still happy to enjoy the fall weather and festivities.  For some reason I didn't remember that if you carve pumpkins too early in the south they go bad because the weather is too hot. So ours only lasted maybe 5 days and then we had to toss it. It was pretty nasty. Next year we are painting pumpkins for sure!!

After babysitting Saturday night for my neighbor, Leslie, I realized how much I want another baby. I have to say that Micah will be the best big brother. He just loved having Nolan over. He was so excited and didn't get jealous.. like I thought he might. This tells me I think he is ready for a sibling. Not going to be anytime soon, but I am hopeful. 

We had a neighborhood halloween festival and Micah had a great time running around being goofy and social. Baby Nolan loved it too. Craig held him most of them time and was able to watch some football with the guys. It was fun to have a 6 month old again. Happy babies are the best.  













The teddy bear hat didn't last very long. I guess I didn't think that through all the way. Everyone kept saying.. I think I know what he is. I'm like well...it's OK I tried. He's a teddy bear and I'm not very creative. This year I just bought a costume off the shelf. Hopefully he will care next year so maybe he can pick it out. 
When we got home around 6:40 p.m. Saturday night Micah was hungry and ate a ton of food. He was running around and so happy Nolan was there. I caught a little glimpse of that night ...Here's the video.




I was surprised how much Craig was helping with Nolan. He even wanted to feed him his bottle. I'm sure he secretly misses the bonding time with a baby too. It was just so sweet. 

Sunday we didn't go to church since Micah is still coughing a bit. We went out to brunch and then I got to run to Aldi. I picked up a little chair and a car rug for M. I couldn't resist. They have such good deals on toys it's hard to pass up. I still spent way less than I would have ever expected. I <3 aldi.="" nbsp="" p="">

Today it's a rainy mess and I don't feel like getting out in it. I found a story time at a library close by for tomorrow since I think it will be raining till Wednesday. I hope M likes it. Most of the story time events I see are for 3-5 years olds. This one is for littles but I feel like he may be the oldest one there. Do they not do story time for 2 year olds? Is it because of terrible two's? I find this odd. 

Anyways. Halloween is Saturday. I'm so thankful it is so we can trick or treat early in the day and be home before it's too late. 

Love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment