C&L

C&L

Monday, February 8, 2016

A Father's love

Before the super bowl yesterday we all took a walk on a beautiful sunny day. I took some pictures of Micah and Craig playing, but it was so sunny I couldn't see the image. Later after M went to bed I found this pic. As I starred at it I started to tear up. I'm so emotional these days! I saw a little boy looking towards his father and wanting so much for his love in return. I couldn't help but start to pray that one day he will love his eternal father as much as his earthly one. I know how much he seeks his father's approval and love. One day I hope he knows he has another father with so much love for him He cannot even fathom. I prayed last night that my little man will follow Jesus and I will be with him one day in heaven.

I am reminded that I need to look to Jesus more in my daily life. To remember he is the ultimate friend and savior. Its great to see love through a child's eyes. You can pretty much be the worst parents and they still love you and want your acceptance. Isn't that weird? All our lives we want our parents love and God loves us more than any parent. It's not an earthly hug (which is definitely needed sometimes) but a peaceful one.

As I start my week I want to reflect on this photo and how the Sun takes over ...reminding me of God's glory should shine brightest in our lives.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment