C&L

C&L

Monday, February 15, 2016

Winter break

IIt's Cobb County School District winter break. That means no classes for me this week since they don't have childcare. I still have Bible study on Tuesday. I am really hoping for some nice weather. I want to climb the mountain this week. I invited some girls to go with me. We'll see if it happens. Need to keep up my workouts.

I have to prepare for the boys this week. They are coming Thursday night and staying until Sunday. My first time watching all of them by myself. Should be interesting. Gotta put my smack down face on. Make sure they respect me. I know that They will respect Craig..I don't have to worry about that.  


We signed up to go to a study on Friday night at our new church we've been trying. Hope to take all three kids there. Its nice to have them do something so we are not stuck inside all day.

Craig and I had a nice time on Saturday. We went to a movie and saw Zoolander 2! It was only for die hard fans for sure!! We got out around the time everyone was coming. It was insane out there. Glad we got to get out. Betsy and I have decided this switcharoo is a must every month or so. I'm so happy we can get out more together.


I also got to watch a 5 month old and get my snuggles on for a little bit!! That was nice.

I may try to go to the zoo this week!! I can't wait to use my membership!! So excited. I just need some nice weather:)

Happy Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment