C&L

C&L

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Music class


I knew Micah would love the music class, but he really blew me away today. He was dancing in the middle of the group and having a ball. Really taking it all in. He was having so much fun, while most kids stayed glued to their moms...Micah was way too independent. I love that he is so secure in himself and wants to get to know everyone else. He's only one and a half but acts so much older. I am already excited for next week's class.

We found out there is a Chick-fil-a super close to church and now it's our go to place. We went yesterday with a friend after work out and again today. I guess I will be getting lots of chicken these next few weeks. 




Here'a a video from when Nana was here and I took her to Moxie Burger. She loved it and so did Micah!!





Here is a little video of Micah walking on a treadmill with his dad at work. I can't believe they actually have these things. I wonder if anyone uses them. I would. pretty neat. 





Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment