C&L

C&L

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Loving nana

It was sad to drop Nana off at the airport today. It was such a beautiful day of sunshine and warm weather. The whole week she was with me it was freezing and even snowed!! What a drastic change of weather just in a week.

I can't say everything went perfect during moms stay since all the kids at Hannah's got the stomach flu when she was there. Right now hopefully everyone can focus on the things that did go right! Our time on Sunday all together was wonderful. We each had some special moments.

Micah seemed really happy when I brought mom back to our house Sunday. He remembered her and was excited to see her.

Craig and I had a fun weekend. I got to go to a neighbors wine night on Saturday and we all went to the park and out to dinner ...it was so beautiful out. Every kid in Atlanta was at the park. Micah interacts with the others kids and they think he's weird. He likes to talk to them and touch them. Most kids just look at him funny. He is really a social butterfly.   Wonder where he gets it?

Mom and I got to watch Grease Live on Sunday night. That was awesome and totally made me want to be in another musical. They were having way too much fun not to want to be involved!! Loved it!!! They pretty much blew away all the other live musicals so far on TV.

Also, Micah is repeating everything I or anyone else says now. It's so cute. He even knows a lot of his colors already ...he is learning so fast I can't even wrap my head around it. He is still getting pretty upset when he can't communicate with us. He seems to cry or have a tantrum. I think I'm doing better at staying calm now.

Being able to get out and do all these things while Micah is in childcare has given me more patience. This week I'm excited for our music class!! Can't wAit to be able to learn with him!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment