C&L

C&L

Monday, March 14, 2016

Beppe and Pake

What an amazing weekend! We celebrated Liam's 4th birthday and got to see Grandma and Grandpa Hooker.
Liam's birthday party was at Catch Air in Johns Creek about 30 minutes away from both my sisters and my house. It was a great spot to meet in the middle. All the kids had so much fun and even got to dance with a minion. Micah kept waving at him and didn't really understand what was happening. He has never seen a minion before.




Of course it went by really fast and before we knew it we had to leave. Time sure does fly when you (kids) are having fun. 

Grandpa and Grandpa Hooker got here around 3 p.m. and we got to chat before Micah woke up. They brought him a marble roller that their kids used to play with when they were young. He absolutely loves it!! We only give him a few marbles at a time now, but it's so cute to see him play. He doesn't need anyone to help him or play with him. He's content on doing it all on his own. It's so fun to see something so old  still be so relevant. 






I kept telling myself I need to get a picture with Gpa and Gma Hooker with M but I totally forgot!! I can't believe it. However, we had a wonderful time. Craig and I made a lasagna for Saturday night and then had steak dinner on Sunday night. We played a ton of card games but I mostly remember on Sunday I won Rounce and Poop. I almost won five crowns, but Craig beat us all with his last hand. I was still happy with my two wins. I love playing card games with them. It's something we always look forward too with the Hooker's. 
Micah loved every minute of all the attention from everyone. It's not often he's the only little one with a bunch of adults. He loved hanging out and even let us play cards while he was playing with the marble roller. I was surprised. We played two games before he needed something from me. It was pretty awesome to see him be so independent but still act like such a big boy. 

So glad we had the time together this weekend. 

Happy Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment