C&L

C&L

Monday, March 21, 2016

Etsy

AHHH. I'm obsessed with Etsy. I always heard about his website and never cared too much about it. Ever since I bought something for Micah's birthday party I have been nonstop on the website. I have now bought 3 things from there. I'm supposed to receive the banner today. Then I bought a big center piece and today just bought a necklace. It's so crazy. I just love it. I hope all the items I bought are nice. I've never done this before, but I know of many who have and many who sell stuff too. I went to the dollar store today and picked out some stuff for Micah's birthday. Just plates, cups and some goodie bags for the kids. A friend told me today that they usually open up the pool the weekend before memorial day and that means it would be That weekend that I have the party there. So I'm thinking if we can't swim I will have bubbles, sidewalk chalk and may buy a blow up bounce house or my friend offered a blow up pool she just bought. We are going to try it out in April and see how it goes.

I'm going to get a Mickey Cake and cookies and cater Jimmy Johns sandwiches and grab some fruit and side stuff from Costco. I'm trying hard to make it simple and fun. I hope it turns out to be a nice day. If anything though I'm just going to have it in my house. I told Craig we would have to go out and buy a big ball pit for the basement if we had it here. The only way I'm doing it inside is if it rains. Oh I hope it doesn't rain!!!

Ok and third thing I bought today from Etsy is a bar necklace. I've always wanted one since I saw them. By the time I get mine they will be out of style...haha but I don't care. I wanted it to say something meaningful, but I couldn't decide. Maybe Micah or a bible verse. I always want to know what people have written on them. So I decided to do both. I got mine to say Micah 6:8 since it's my son's name and one of my favorite bible verses! I'm so excited to wear it and I can share the bible verse if anyone asks. What a good idea to make someone ask me...?? right?? Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but I like the idea.
The problem is it may take a little bit to get here. It's definitely not Amazon Prime.

Micah and I go for a walk all the time now. Except he walks now! He finds all sorts of things: rocks, flowers, sticks, dirt, pine cones. It's fun so see all the things he does. Everything is old to me, but to him it's all new and discovering the world. I love to see him get excited about little things. I tried to take some pictures by our blooming trees. He wanted to wear his had and he looks so cute. I try....but I wish I had a better camera sometimes.


 His ear is waving to you all!

I got no smiles. :(

Yesterday we went to our neighbors sons' first birthday party. The them was "Little Blue Truck," It was so adorable. The theme is from a book and we actually have it. It was a gift from the book exchange I did. Sarah's son Bennett is already walking everywhere. He must have started walking awhile ago. He is really good at it. Poor thing fell on the hard wood floor during his party and got a bloody nose. It was so sad. They bought a little blow up bounce house for their backyard and M loved it! They said it was like $125 at Walmart. Good deal! We could only stay for an hour since it started at 1 p.m. and M was already tired when we got there. He did enjoy eating some cookies before we left!

 Cute cake!
 Micah's cookie face.


Hope you all are having a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment