C&L

C&L

Monday, March 28, 2016

EASTER!!

HE is RISEN!!! He's alive and I'm forgiven, heaven's gate are open wide! He rose again and now I feel a relief that I will be going to heaven. Not because I'm a good person or done anything but by GRACE alone. I just love that I am good enough. He loves me and I don't need to DO anything to get into heaven. So thankful for the truth that sets me free of a life of searching for something that's not there. I have it all. It is finished. He finished it for me and now I can live for HIM.

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter celebration. What good news to celebrate! Finding some candy in eggs always helps kids love it too! We had fun at my sister's even though it was rainy out. We still got to go outside to hunt for some eggs.


Micah had so much fun searching for those eggs. He also loves smarties and that's all he got in his eggs. He had too much sugar yesterday, but all in good fun. We had a nice visit with everyone and enjoyed the Honey Baked Ham and sides. Hannah made an awesome cheesy potato casserole. Of course all the kids loved the mac and cheese. Micah actually ate a good portion of the ham too.

We went to the late service at church and Micah was able to take a short nap in the car before we got to Hannah's house. We enjoyed the Sunday service. Wished we could have been with ALL of our family. Really missing our Hooker's!

We got a sweet edible arrangement from them and Micah loved all the fruit!! It was such a nice surprise. Even though I answered the door in my robe and wasn't ready for a knock at the door. It was such a nice little gift.

Got to take a picture with my sisters! We never do this anymore! We always feel like a mess after dealing with all the kids. Good thing I'm here to save the picture day!! I'm trying to do better at taking more photos of all of us. We used to be way better at that and now it's all about the kids. Don't get me wrong. They are the best part of us..but sometimes we need one too!!




It's April soon. AHH. How is time going by so fast? I'm going to be turning 30 soon. I don't feel 30 at all. Micah keeps me going and moving and makes me feel young. It helps that I look young too. I'm really trying to feel good by my birthday. Get some toned muscle and build my plank stamina. I try to plank at least 3 times a day. I'm signing up again for work out classes this summer too! 

I'm about to start making a diaper cake for my neighbor's little baby sprinkle. Also looking to buy a few things on Etsy! 

Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment