C&L

C&L

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Two toddlers

I'm tired today. My patience is running thin. These two are so cute and play together well, but are also a lot of work. It doesn't help that Caleb came over here with a cold. When will these kids every be healthy? I feel so bad for both my sisters. Someone is always sick. Another easy thing about having one child. It's been a lot easier to keep him healthy. I'm surprised too since we go to church about 4 times a week and he is in childcare.

Even though only Caleb is here Micah keeps saying, "Liam" and we have to tell him he's at home. It's really cute. Micah associates Caleb with Liam. Which is really smart. 




We got Caleb's haircut this weekend and went to play at a little park nearby. It's in the 70's this week and it is making me so incredibly happy. I love the warm sun on my skin. It feels so good. We are staying home today again since Caleb is still getting over his cold. I'm getting a little stir crazy, but we are able to go outside and play after naps. It actually gets pretty hot outside around 3 p.m. I'm trying to get my steps in this week since I also won't be going to workout class tomorrow.


Micah imitates Caleb and vice versa. So sometimes it's cute and sometimes they are teaching each other bad habits. M is getting more interested in the potty since he sees Caleb on it going poo. Every time I put him on there though he starts to freak out.  Slowly trying to introduce it to him. It seems like I forget about it more than I should be.



It's Liam's birthday this weekend! I can't believe he's turning 4. It's going to be so much fun at Catch Air. I told Rachel it's going to fly by. It always happens when you look forward to something.  Micah loves to run around and he especially loved the ball pit, so hopefully he will not be sick when we go. I'm excited to be with everyone and enjoy some birthday fun!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all you do for Caleb and me!! You are a great Aunt and we love you!

    ReplyDelete