C&L

C&L

Friday, March 18, 2016

Terrible what?

He's not two yet, but so far I am hoping I don't get a terrible two year old. He's been so much fun lately. His favorite thing to do is blow bubbles and take slow walks and find rocks. All different size rocks. Also loves to sit in the dirt and dig. My neighbor has a little sand box and he is so content sitting in it. This week the weather has been so beautiful we got to see our neighbors quite a bit. Love hanging out at night since the sun doesn't go down till almost 8 p.m. now.
I've been a little looser with the bedtime schedule. Putting M down around 8:45pm now and he goes right to sleep. It's like those extra few minutes makes him so tired he doesn't put up a fuss at all and it makes me feel good.

Yesterday we met my sister at the Avalon and the kids got to play on the best little play ground. It's half inside and half outside and fenced in. So nice since we had all four kids there. Hannah is a pro at taking care of them all now. She's got it down. I don't know how she does it. Yesterday I was so happy to get home and put M down so I could take a break. She never gets one!! I'm nervous about those days when M stops taking a nap. I hope that never happens. hahah naps forever!!



All day long Micah kept saying, "Liam, and Kahlu (caleb) and now he is even saying Riley!" He cried when they all got in the van. He wanted to go with them. I can understand. He wants to be a part of their clan. You can tell by his face that he had a good ole time!

Today we got to see baby Nolan, except he's not a baby anymore!! He will be one at the end of April. It just goes by so fast! Even with other friends' kids.  I just ordered M a banner from Etsy that is a Mickey Mouse theme for his birthday! I'm getting excited about his birthday. Trying not to make too many decorations this year. Keeping a little bit simpler in case it's crazy windy like it was last year.. haha I learned my lesson on that.


They were so cute playing together. Micah was happy to play with some new toys. Soon we will be buying some little girl clothes for Leslie's new little baby coming in September. I am so thrilled to pick out some cute girl clothes!! There is so many more cute options. I have so many babies I get to visit at the end of this summer. It will be so fun to hold those sweet little things!!

Tonight we are going to a movie night at church and hopefully the zoo tomorrow. It's not supposed to be nice out so we will see how the weather holds up!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment