C&L

C&L

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WARNING: Graphic photo

Hey there. Ok so I was looking at my scars on my belly and wanted to share with you all how far I've come in 9 months. I feel back to normal and even with some scars (that I love now) I am happy with my recovery. It took awhile for the bruising to go away. Also, the cut on my belly button looks way better now. It's good to remember this journey and everything that came with it.


Sorry if this was too much information, but that's what you're going to get on my blog! haha It's a way for me to document my journey. 

Micah is saying everything now. He can pretty much make sentences too! He says Mom all the time and I love it. It's like the best sound in the world. I'm sure I won't be saying this next year...but right now it's music to my ears. Tomorrow is our last music class. 8 weeks flew by so fast. I'm getting ready to sign up for some summer classes. Not sure what I'm going to do. Probably keep a lot of open time so I can go to the pool :) So excited about the pool this year. So many things to look forward to this summer. Tennessee...Tennessee... Here we come!! I can't wait to spend quality time with both sides of our family. It's been so long since we took a vacation with the Hooker family. (Like actually all going somewhere)  I feel like it's been so long since those days at Kentucky lake. I'm sure we will be doing some good ole fishing in Tennessee. I'm not real big into that but I know M will love it!

Next week I'm taking Rachel and the boys to the Zoo on Monday. Rachel took off of work because her nanny from Chicago is coming in to help her while Hannah visits family back home. I'm excited to take all the boys. They will love it!!

Spring is in the air and on the ground around here. Micah sat in some flowers falling from the trees. I'm so grateful I don't have allergies here. I feel like the pollen is everywhere. I mopped the floors on Monday and saw green pollen all over the mop...ew!! So gross. Glad none of us are struggling with it and hope it continues this way.



Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment