C&L

C&L

Friday, March 25, 2016

Zoo

What a fun day at the zoo! We took our friend Shep and his mom Meg. We all had such a great time and enjoyed the nice weather. Of course it is Good Friday today and there were a ton of people that decided to do the same thing today. Meg is Lot like me and wasn't bother too much by all the chaos and was super laid back. What a fun day!

Wednesday we went to Hannah's house to watch Caleb for a little bit while Hannah went to an Easter egg hunt at Liam and Riley's school. I took the boys to the park and it was also a beautiful day! All the kids took a nap at the same time and Hannah and I had some great one on one time to talk. How nice it was to have some time alone to have a conversation. Naps are the best thing ever!

It's Good Friday AND we are headed to church tonight. I am such an emotional person these days and I hope I can hold it together tonight. Such a powerful story of love for me and everyone that Jesus would lay down his life for my sins. I am so grateful and love that we can celebrate his resurrection on Sunday with all my sister's. It's hard for me to care so much about eggs and bunnies. I get it now. I understand why my parents had a hard time with it too. How do I teach my son what Easter is really about. I love how creative church can be with telling the story to children. I want to do the same. I hope we can do story time with all the kids on Sunday and tell them the real meaning on Easter.

Love you all and hope you have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment