C&L

C&L

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Ma

Oh how I love the sound of my little guy calling me,"ma!" I hear it so much these days. This morning he practically made his first sentence. He came in bed with me and said,"Daddy shower, ma shower too" can you believe it. I am stunned every morning that this little guy has something new to share with me. At this point he can count to five. Its unbelievable how fast he picks up on everything. I keep telling everyone how much I'm enjoying this age. I literally love being with him. He makes me laugh more and live every day to the fullest. I want to show him everything. I don't even know (or care) where he is supposed to be in his learning stage because he is the smartest boy to me. 

I've been watching this show called New Girl and both girls have bangs. I've been contemplating it for awhile and finally gave myself some the other day. I needed something to spruce up my look.

Last night was our last marriage study session since Craig is out of town next week. We decided to commit to a few things we want to do for our mission. I've decided that I want to help people right here in my own neighborhood around Atlanta. I was thinking I can't give time right now with a one year old but I do go grocery shopping and I could always get extras for people in need. I really want to start donating food, clothes, diapers...necessities that I pick up every week and many families need help with. I realize how important it is for Micah to grow up giving and finding joy in helping others. This is something I will be looking into the next few weeks.

This might sounds weird but I was also thinking how much fun it would be to visit seniors in homes. They all seem to love Micah and he loves them too.

Grandpa and Grandma Hooker are coming to visit us next weekend. They will be staying Saturday the 12 and Sunday. So happy we are on the way home from Florida now! I am sure M will love the attention.

Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment