C&L

C&L

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

It's a....

Today we got to see our little girl. And yes, it's a GIRL! Craig and I wanted to make sure. For some reason it's hard for us to believe. Today was the day my fears were cured. It's a girl and I couldn't be happier to welcome her soon. 20 weeks today and feeling like I'm 30! I think I feel a lot bigger than I actually am. I'm walking again in the morning and doing yoga for my back before I start my day. The yoga has really been helping. I just need to keep it up.
Here's a pic of me walking in the neighborhood. 20 week bump.

She is about 13 ounces and was putting her hands by her face the whole time we were trying to look at her in there. Reminds me of Micah. He always had his hands by his mouth even after he was born. Also, from what we can see right now she looks very similar to how Micah did. I may have another mini Craig as a girl. haha He must have some strong sperm. I'm still holding out that she got my good looks. : )

Not only did I get to see my baby girl. Craig was with M and I at the appointment which was so nice. Micah loved seeing his sister on the TV. He kept saying, "Where'd momma's baby go?" After the ultrasound M and I headed out to a trampoline place again. We met a few friends and my sister came out with Riley. We had so much fun!! He loves that place. I got to see my good friend Meg, who is due with her little girl in October. Micah was happy to see her son Shep too! They get along really well.
After jumping Hannah said she wanted to try sushi. I was taken back when she said that. I tried to get her to eat it back when I was in college and she had a bad experience and never wanted it again. Today she was feeling adventurous and we went to a little sushi place in Roswell. We both got Tempura Shrimp roll and it was amazing!! And guess what ...She liked it!!


We had fun at our first MOPS play date on Tuesday and got to meet the triplets. Wow. I give that mom so much credit. Three 2 year olds running around. She seems really calm though.  I'm glad we can all hang out. Seems like they are up for getting out and about. Just like me!

Tomorrow we have another MOPS event in the morning and Friday we are spending the day with Leslie, Nolan, a new friend Emily and her son Preston.

Tonight I got to hang out at Maggie's house with Lindsay and baby Weston. I have a pic of him. Here is your baby fix for a while!! He is so precious. Love him!! He's already 2 weeks. Crazy



Hope you all are having a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment