C&L

C&L

Thursday, August 4, 2016

MOPS

I can't tell you how excited I am for this year! After having the best mom's group in Texas and moving here without one was a sad year. I loved the bible study and work out classes but nothing compares to MOPS. Micah and I went to Cumberland Community Church mops yesterday and it was amazing.
Crazy thing is that my leader was named Elizabeth and there were 3 others Liz's there. Not only that but one of the Liz's is due with a little boy December 29th!! Out of all the women there  (about 50) there was only two of us pregnant.
My table of women seems incredible.  Almost all of us have a two year old! After the meeting one of the girls and I were picking up our kids at the same time. Micah seemed so happy and loving the class. When I saw my friends little girl I asked Micah if he made a new friend. Her name is Tindell. We started walking out and I was holding Micah's hand and Sarah was holding Tindell's hand. All the sudden I look down and Micah grabs Tindell's hand and we are all connected. It was the cutest thing ever. When we got to our car she was behind us and wanted to give M a hug. I couldn't believe the mom from my table had a little girl who got along so good with M. I mean he is a ladies man and all. He loves the girls!!
Anyways...it was just so uplifting and got me so excited to have some new friends and connect with women. Two hours of mom talk without kids is priceless!!! Haha

Also...yesterday was exactly a year ago that I was in the hospital.  I told them all my story and I made it through without crying!! Woohooo
Crazy part was another women at my table, Heather, had the same thing happen to her. She then went on to explain that she had triplets after the ectopic. She was on fertility drugs...but still!!! We were all in awe of her story and how she survives every day. Sometimes you think you have it hard and then...you realize someone else has it way harder. Haha

Last night Rachel slept over again. She is still childless this week and it's so nice for M to have some time with her. He absolutely loves her. The weird part is he doesn't act the same towards Hannah. I mean they even look alike. I don't get it. We are still trying to figure it all out.

Hope you all are having an amazing week.

One of the best parts about this week: I started to feel her kick. Just tiny movements in there. The best feeling ever!!! It's so exciting to finally feel her and connect with her. I'm so in love with this little girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment