C&L

C&L

Monday, August 8, 2016

Zoo..festivals..park

I'm 20 weeks pregnant on Wednesday and get to see my little girl for the first time since she was 7 weeks. I couldn't be more excited and actually can't wait for Micah to see her too. Craig  is meeting me at the doctor and will hold him so I won't have to worry. She's kicking me and also giving me major back pain. I will talk to my doctor on Wednesday but I already have a chiropractic recommendation and I'm ready to make an appointment! I didn't have this with M, but I know it's really common in pregnancy.
On Friday, we went to the zoo with Hannah, Riley, Averie and Uncle Jay. It was Averie's last week before starting school. It was cloudy in the morning and made it a little cooler. Thank goodness. It's felt like Houston weather around here. Can't breathe...moisture in the air. Yuck!! So gross. It drains you right when you walk outside.
I'm still taking naps with M. I fall asleep really fast during the day. Haha I sometimes wake to him crying. It's good for both of us.
Saturday we went to Xdrenaline  (trampoline place) with all our neighbors.  Oh my. I don't know who had more fun..Craig or Micah!! Haha. He was like a big kid in there. Then we had breakfast at Le Madeleine and got some chicken salad from a little Shop next door for the week. I love chicken salad these days!!
It was such a fun morning. After nap we headed to a festival in Smyrna. We met are old neighbors there, Leslie, Jeremy and little Nolan.
Micah got a snowcone and then got to go on all the jumpy rides. I can't believe how big he is now. Everytime I think he's too small to do something...be proves me wrong!! He has no fear.
Sunday was church and then after nap we went to a park and then aurelios pizza!! Micah is just like his dad and loves that Chicago style pizza!!
Tomorrow we have our first MOPS play date at one of the moms houses. She has 2 year old triplets. So we all decided her house was the best option!!
This week is packed full of goodness. I'm getting so excited for this year and all the fun we will have at BSF, MOPS and I signed up for Teeny Tykes and Tunes class again. 
Hope you all had an amazing weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment