C&L

C&L

Monday, August 15, 2016

Rambunctious little girl

Oh my goodness. This little girl is so active. I don't remember Micah being to crazy at 21 weeks!! I barely started feeling him then and now this one is punching right through me. I mean it's almost to the point where you can see her when I lay down. That's freaky!! haha.  I keep thinking she's so tiny in there, but now I'm starting to think she's going to be a big baby!

I'm so excited I got my nursing poncho and baby girl headbands in the mail today. I worked with a girl in College Station, TX named Nastasia Morris. She was a reporter with me for a bit. She was so sweet and a hard worker. I really loved her. She moved back to Las Vegas and has three little girls now! They are so precious. She also started her own little  business making the nursing ponchos and headbands. I love the poncho! It's so comfy and cute. I can even wear it if breast feeding doesn't work out this time (which I pray it does).

I took some pics.



Also, we got to see Nolan this morning while Leslie visited Lindsay and baby Weston. Micah was so happy to be surprised with a friend. Then we had a lunch picnic with Betsy, Victor and Eliana. Micah loves his friends so much. When I say they are coming over or we are going to see them he gets ready really fast!

I took a pic of him in the car and a little video before we got out of the car. 






I mean. I am so lucky to have this guy. He is so special. He makes me so happy. 

Here is a video from last night as we were watching Olympics.





Love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment