C&L

C&L

Friday, August 19, 2016

Roaches

They came and sprayed today for our little friends. It makes me laugh a little bit because I've never seen Craig so afraid of something. He says he's just "grossed out" by them. I don't know. I sense a lot of fear. haha. They are pretty scary and gross looking. Hopefully we won't have any problems after today. I guess they live in the trees here and since we have a ton around us it makes sense that they are getting in to our home. While we had to stay home today (for the pest control) I took M to the small park in our neighborhood and then we played at home and I took some videos.




Then we were in the basement and awhile ago I took a video of him saying his friends name, Victor and Eliana. So today he thought he needed to say their names again. He also remembered his sister's name! So sweet.


Also...when I mention Caleb he remembers biting him! I don't know why he's biting right now. But he has a few times and it really hurts. Maybe he's just trying to see a reaction?

He's a little under the weather but still a fun little boy. He helped me make banana bread this afternoon. He loved mixing and doing anything to help in the kitchen. It really is a sweet time. This week we had MOPS and again he loves it there. The childcare worker was telling me all the stuff he was saying to her. I think he may be the only one talking a lot in the classroom. She said he was obsessed with all the girls. I feel like that's a good sign. I'm glad he likes the girls. One in particular whose name is Tindell. She waited with him by the door and then they hugged and he gave her a kiss. I had to go tell her mom what happened, just so she knew our kids are already kissing each other.  Mostly Micah though, he doesn't understand a goodbye without a kiss yet. 


Yesterday we went for a walk with Lindsay and baby Weston. Micah loves him. He's so sweet. We were walking and he started singing a song about baby Weston and Micah. I mean...seriously. This little boy is the cutest. He surprises me everyday. He's becoming a little man too fast.  I really think the more time he has to understand the "big brother" concept...the better. He is learning and growing and loving so differently now. He might be the best big brother ever! 

Last night I had choir practice and I'm very excited to be a part of this church. The songs are awesome and we all sound great together. It's been a long time since choir. I'm thinking maybe since high school. I have sung in bands at church, but not in a choir. It's a whole different dynamic. 

This weekend is pretty quiet for all of us. Might try and go to hobby lobby again on Saturday and see if they have the bible verse frame I wanted for NJ's room. 

Hope you all are having an awesome week. Happy Friday. Can't wait to see family again in a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment