C&L

C&L

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

MOPS

Hello there!

Hope you all are having a fabulous week. We are having a blast this week. Now that we are the proud owners of a minivan, life has been different this week. Micah just wants to get in the car and go anywhere!! Today we picked up the van from the shop so they could install a DVD player for us. Now M can watch movies. He's so happy. I put on his favorite movie in the car and then he didn't want to get out. So I had planned on going for a walk with my neighbor, but instead I went to DD to get donuts since my son was so content.

This is us the day we brought home the van. I still can't believe it's mine. It's so nice. I will miss my little jeep. I am a little nervous to drive this big boat around town. haha It's really great though. I don't have to use my back to get M in the car because he gets in himself. I think it's going to be a life save when NJ is here : )



Today I am 22 weeks and I still feel huge. I've been lathering up my belly almost every time I go upstairs. I can't get enough of the oil on my belly. I got this stuff called Mama Bee (Burt's Bee) that smells so good. 

It doesn't look too big here, but I feel like it. When I toss and turn at night it feels like I'm grabbing a big melon and turning over. I woke up today ready to call the chiropractor and of course they were closed. I guess Wednesday's are no good for helping people's back pain. I really wanted to see if I could get in tomorrow since some of my plans fell through. 

Last night I got to have Mexican food again and went out with the MOPS mom group for a moms night out. Everyone was having a margarita but me. It doesn't bother me though. I spent like 5 dollars on tacos and ate a ton a chips and salsa. Also, had bad heart burn from it too.

I've been looking for a babysitting job recently. I signed up for Care.com and have already gotten a few requests for babysitting. I like that I can be really picky and chose who I want. I really only want to do like 1 or 2 days a week, but not many people need that. I was thinking while it's just M and I, it would be nice to make some extra money before the baby gets here. He loves playing with other kids, so hopefully we can find the perfect family.

Today I had a play date with some of my moms from my MOPS table come to my house. We had such a fun time. The kids decided to put balls under their shirts and all have babies in their bellies!!





M is so much happier when he has friends over. I just love it. Everyone tells me how much they think he's going to be an awesome big brother. My neighbor even got him a cute little book called, Goodnight, New Baby. He's been loving it.  He loves kissing my belly and feeling NJ through my belly button. (That part gets a little weird, but Craig encourages it)


I'm guessing when Craig gets home tonight we may just camp out in the van and watch a show. haha it will be fun to do things in the van as a family. It's so roomy in there. I think I may start liking this #minimom thing. 


Praying for a lot of people in my life today. So many are going through struggles. My sister is interviewing for a job closer to Hannah's house and this may be an answer to her prayers. I hope she really likes it and everything works out. She needs this. 

Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment