C&L

C&L

Monday, November 7, 2016

Baby Noelle

Finally I took a video of her room. It's all set up and just needs a few more things. I'm so excited about getting everything together and ready for her.


Yesterday was an amazing day. Filled with friends, fun, food and baby clothes!! I got some really cute stuff and excited to get it all washed and put in her drawers. We had my shower at a place called Amelia's French Bakery in Atlanta. It was surprisingly huge inside with a massive room for us. We had so much great space and took some awesome photos. I can't believe it's over already. It all feels real now. Especially because I'm waking up at 6 a.m. unable to fall back asleep. It's really annoying.  I'm thinking this pregnancy glow might be coming to an end soon with the lack of sleep I'm about to get. Here are some of the photos from the shower. I was so happy everyone got to come except for my friend Meg who had her baby this past Friday! So happy for her.







I've decided not to get maternity photos...so this is as good as it gets. It's perfect. I don't need much. I know once she's here my big belly doesn't matter anymore! 51 more days. That's what my baby bump calendar is telling me. The fun part is that whenever I see a count down for Christmas it's practically the same amount of days. So everyone is counting down with us :)

At the grocery store today Micah noticed an older man walking with a cane. He said look mommy he has a big stick. I said yes it's called a cane. Then when we got home he grabbed a stick and started saying he was like Grandpa. I'm not sure which Grandpa he's referring too, but both Grandpa Pete and Grandpa Hooker use canes. It was just too cute so I took a video.



We called Grandpa Pete last night to wish him a Happy Birthday and Micah kept saying he wanted to go to his house. Of course Craig told him we could go and he should go get his shoes on. ((sometimes I want to smack him for thinking he can joke with a two year old!!!)) So M decided to get all of our shoes and get his on so we could go. I had to explain to him that they lived too far for us to drive to them tonight. So this morning when he woke up, again he went for his shoes and said, "Let's go to Grandpa's house." Then he wanted to go to Grandma's house. It became a lot for me that I started feeling really sorry for him. I wish he could go see his family. I so wish I could drop him off at grandma's house. Oh how I long for that day. It may never come, but I know we would all love it.

We all went out to dinner or Saturday night to Maggianos. Rachel gave Craig and I a gift card for our anniversary in September and I felt like it was burning a hole in my wallet. haha We took M and he took amazing. We haven't been out to dinner in a while so I think he was excited too. He ate his ravioli and Craig and I got the dinner for 2. It was crazy! It came with an app, 2 pasta meals, a dessert and 2 pasta meals to take home. I was excited we got some lunches for the next day. 


When we got home Micah was running around playing and accidentally bumped his head on the wall. I didn't see it, but he started crying and Craig and I both tried to coddle him. He finally looked at both of us and said, "I need some candy (while crying)" so I guess that's going to be something that happens now. LOL

Hope you all have a wonderful week. Make sure to go out and Vote tomorrow! Craig and I early voted and I'm so glad I don't have to worry about it anymore. I also know it doesn't matter who wins because ultimately God is in control. As Micah's memory verse says, "God's way is Perfect." Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment