C&L

C&L

Friday, November 4, 2016

Funny quotes

As we were driving home the other day from a play date Micah looked out the window and saw Panda Express. He then said to me, "Mom I want to go in there." I said why? He then said, "there's bears in there!!!" I started laughing so hard. I told him he would be really disappointed if we went in there because there are no animals. It's very deceiving but it's a restaurant. It did however make me want come Chinese food!!

Micah has had a little puppy that was given to him by his grandpa Pete a year ago. He still loves it and brought it into the car. I asked him if he remembered who gave him that puppy. When I told him he said, " Yes, grandpa Pete! Can we go see him?" My heart sank. Wish he could see them again soon and praying he will!

Also, Craig told Micah his Grandpa called and can't wait to give him lots of candy (since we are mean parents and made a video prank) Micah was so excited and said, "I want to give him a hug."

I am hoping to get on here and write down things that happen Right away or maybe start making a note about them on my phone and keeping track. This guy says the cutest things these days. Some things crack me up and others melt my heart.

He was eating his avocado yesterday and I told him how much I love avocados. He then replied, " I love water." What toddler loves water?? Haha Micah does!! He's starting to drink some regular milk mixed with chocolate milk.

He's been such a little sweety lately and loves talking about his sister and going into her room. We will be getting everything put up this weekend and I will take a video of the room so you can all see!!

My shower is on Sunday too!! I can't wait to celebrate this little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment