C&L

C&L

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Big boy bed

So it happened. A month before this little girl is supposed to arrive and my little man decided to becomes a big boy.  He figured out he can get out of the crib and has been getting out all the time. Unless he falls asleep in the car and I put him in there it's been a struggle to get him to nap. Sleeping at night is still going fine.  I think since it's so dark in there he doesn't want to get out. Today I have put him back in the crib 4 times. I'm trying not to give up because I really want him to keep taking naps. And I KNOW he needs one.  So Craig ordered the guard rail to make his crib into a big boy bed. I'm deciding to dive right in and try my hardest to train him before baby N is here. Some days he may not take a nap and I may just have to deal with it...but I'm praying it all works out.

Now I feel the pressure trying to get him ready for all these changes. It's going to be alot going on at one time. Some morning's he surprises us and is right outside our door waiting. It's kinda freaky the first few times it happens because it doesn't feel right. I guess this is what I get for having a tall boy.  He can actually get out easily. He's shown us how he does it. I'm just scared I'm going to go in his room and find him sleeping on the floor Cuz he couldn't get back IN his bed. 

I'm 34 weeks today and I'm feeling really good. Still need to take a small break during the day but I don't feel like I NEED a nap. It's better if I don't and I can fall asleep quicker at night.

Micah and I had so much fun at the zoo on Friday and the museum on Monday. We are trying to do as much as possible before it all changes. It will be hard not to focus all my attention on him.

This weekend we had a birthday party at xdrenaline  (trampoline place) and we think Micah Did something to his foot. He's been limping ever since we left. He doesn't say anything hurts when we touch his foot so it's really strange. I have his 2 and a half year appt on the 30th and if it's still bad hopefully we can figure out what's wrong.

Tonight is our last lifegroup meeting for our 6-week series.  It's been alot of fun and I've enjoyed getting to know these couples. We may try to split off and do women and men separate for a bit so we can hold off on getting a babysitter for awhile. It's been fine just nice not have to pay anyone.

We are having Thanksgiving here at my house and I'm so excited about it! I decided to host bc it seemed easier with Micah's naptime and all but now I'm rethinking it...haha
Rachel is going to host Christmas in her new house and I think she's excited about that! Maybe we'll have a baby by then. How fun would that be!!

Hope you all are having an awesome week. I get to see Meg's baby tomorrow and bringing her homemade lasagna!! Which means we get lasagna tomorrow night too!!yum. Thanks to grandma Schaver for the awesome recipe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment