C&L

C&L

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Big boy

I was so scared when we were about to make this big boy bed transition, but I'm even more grateful it happened now. Micah is doing so wonderful. He is staying in his bed until his alarm light goes off. And he loves that he is responsible for himself. He comes in my room and says, "Green light came on!!" And is so excited about it. I love it so much that we are getting this down before baby NJ is here. I'm sure it will be harder for him when we have company...so I will have to prepare myself for that. However I will still get a break even if he doesn't nap because that's what family is for!!

All our decorations are up and yesterday we went a bought some cool toys at Costco for M. I went to check out while Craig walked around with him. Then we went to the dollar store and got some stocking stuffers. I'm so glad we are getting it done now so I don't have to worry if she comes early.

Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment