C&L

C&L

Friday, November 18, 2016

Cute videos

Today we are staying home. Micah came down with a cold and is ready to do nothing today. I'm going to clean and get some laundry done. We need days like today. Yesterday was a rough one. We took homemade lasagna to my friend Meg who just had her little girl 2 weeks ago. She was so precious. Pretty much slept the whole time and was such a little doll. Micah got to play with Shep and was really excited about it.  I got to snap a photo of this little girl. Makes me so excited to see mine soon!
Here she is. Little miss Kelly Ann


THAT wasn't the rough part. It was when we got home and Micah decided he did not want to take a nap and got out of his crib about 6 times. I started to get way too frustrated and I was so tired myself that I think I got too upset with him. He was laughing a lot and thought it was all a game. Around 4 p.m I decided to go downstairs and put the oven on and asked M if he wanted to go to the park for a bit. I was going to put the lasagna in the oven and knew we had about an hour to play. So he was having a good time on his 4 wheeler and riding around. He climbed up a hill and fell. He grabbed onto a bush that sliced his finger open. When I ran to him his finger was gushing blood. I ran and got tissues from the van and tried to stop the bleeding. It wasn't a deep cut, just bleeding a ton. At 34 weeks prego I carried Micah and the 4 wheeler back to the van. He sat on my lap and I had to hold that tissue on his finger tight so blood wouldn't get everywhere. It was a disaster. We got home and cleaned it and put a few bandaids on his fingers and as I was holding him on the couch, he fell asleep on me. He slept on the couch from 5:40 until about 6:45p.m  He was so exhausted. I was too. It was just nice to have some quiet time. When Craig got home we got to eat lasagna at the dinner table all by our selves. It was quiet.  Then M got up and finally ate dinner around 8 p.m. and we all danced to Christmas music and finally went to bed at 9:30 p.m.  Today he may not nap, but I'm changing my expectations. Also, I'm going to try and sit in his room while he's in the crib and see if it works. I can't wait till the guard rail gets here. I think he's just too excited that he can climb out. Once he can get in and out of his crib and realizes it's normal, maybe he will be more likely to sleep. who knows. LOL

When M and I went to the Children's Museum on Monday I took a few videos. You can tell he is limping in these videos, but I am happy to say that he is doing much better now. I think his foot has healed. Not sure still what he did to it, but I'm just glad he''s not struggling to walk. It was getting hard to carry him everywhere. Here's M cooking and shopping!!







Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment