C&L

C&L

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Catch up

I thought I had posted more this week, but with Thanksgiving and all it's been a little crazy.  First off I have some cute photos of our play date last Saturday with all the cousins. We met up at a park and played. It was 55 degrees and really windy, but we survived. After that it started to climb back up to the 70's and was really pretty for Thanksgiving.








Monday I had my 35 week appt and I don't go back until December 5th. Which would be week 37. I just can't even believe it. We decided to stay in this week so we wouldn't catch any more viruses and could be healthy for Thanksgiving. I'm so happy to say that everyone was at Thanksgiving and no one threw up!! Hannah and Averie had a cold and were struggling a bit. 

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving. 



 Jay brought a small card table and we fit everyone at the table. It was so fun and Micah loved looking around and seeing all his cousins.





Friday, Craig had to go to work for a little bit and then he came home and we set up the Christmas tree. Micah is so excited about it and loves all the lights. It's going to be an amazing time with a 2 and a half year old. He's so much fun and is going to have a blast this Christmas. Maybe even his sister could join us for Christmas morning??? We'll see. How exciting is this? I love this time of year and we have so much to be thankful for. I love that I can wrap presents and surprise M and I want to make it as special as I can for him. 




Here is the performance the kids did for us on Thanksgiving.




I'm not making this up either. This is what Micah says he wants for Christmas.




Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment