C&L

C&L

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Who needs a photographer??

Hey there.
Took Micah's 3 month pics today. My new LG G3 phone is amazing. They said it takes good pictures and they were right. I still have to play with it a little bit but so far it's easy. It still gets a little blurry because Micah moves so much.
Yesterday at a friends house we weighed him on her baby scale and he was 14 lbs 13oz. He had his diaper and a onesie. I am sure he is going to be at least 15 by his 4 month. Maybe more.
Please be praying for my little boy. I bought a noggin nest head support for him to lay in during the day. Its only for babies up to 4  months..it's supposed to help with flat head. I'm just a concerned mommy. His head is definitely not round but I am hoping it gets better with time. Also, you may think I'm crazy, but he looks perfect from the front. Its the back of his head thats flat. He's still the sweetest thing ever!!
Love you all..have a great Labor Day!!

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see the noggin thing sometime if you ever take a picture of it! I have never heard of such a thing! Such a sweet boy you have there! :)

    ReplyDelete