C&L

C&L

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Swinger

His first time swinging today at the park went great. We only did it for a few minutes but he really enjoyed it. He's still not quite in control of his body but definitely getting there.
Micah is ready for solids. When they say "they will let you know" it's true!! He will not  take his eyes off my food and licks his lips when I eat!!! Hahah seriously kid?? Ok so I might try some rice cereal tomorrow night and maybe take  some on the trip. I am really just being lazy because everything is so perfect now and I'm sad it's all going to change. I'm also really excited to see his face when I give him a spoon.
I had another meal success tonight that I would like to share! Fajita chicken bake. Lay 3 chicken breasts in a glass pan sprinkle taco seasoning on the breasts. cut up green pepper, red pepper, yellow pepper and an onion. Place on top of chicken. Pour some olive oil on the veggies and top with cheddar cheese. Bake at 375 for 35-45 minutes.
It was delish! I had it on rice and Craig cut up the chicken and put on a tortilla. Either way simple and good!

Hope you all are having a great week. Tomorrow I will be frantically packing and thinking about the trip :)

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment