C&L

C&L

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Collaborative


Collaborative
(click on the link and should take you to the audio file)

Last night I was able to record a parody of "Radioactive" for my husband's work. All the words have to do with AT&T Partner Exchange program. Don't ask me what it all means, but it was a lot of fun to do. We bought a Yeti microphone and recorded it. I might have to start recording more songs. I am really excited about that too. Craig bought me a Mac computer because I was to start editing and maybe even freelance one day. I am really excited. I have been dreaming of getting a MAC since after a graduated college in 2008!


Micah swam again today!! Super fun. He is just now getting up from his hour and a half nap. That's what I get when I get him swimming!! HEre is a little video of him talking and having fun in his crib!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment