C&L

C&L

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Cooking Success

It Pulled!!! I tried the TENDERloin this time and the recipe worked. So it's true Pork Loin and Tenderloin are definitely different...The BBQ Pork Tacos turned out really good and it was so simple to make. That's my kind of cooking!
Seriously all I did was sear the pork tenderloin with steak seasoning on it. Cut up an onion and put it in the crockpot. Added almost two bottles of BBQ sauce to coat the whole thing and about 2 cups of water (or just enough to fill the pot halfway). Set it on low for 8 hours and BOOM. Just added some shredded cheese at the end. :)

I haven't been able to post in a few days since we went over on our data. I got a new phone and a LG tablet (for .99 cents) and when Craig and I got home we were using the wireless network to set everything up and I guess we used all our data up. This was HORRIBLE timing.
We have more data on our phones that at home, so from now on we decided NOT to use the wireless on our phones anymore.

So right when someone needs my help and I got my MAC computer all ready to go our internet stops working. I was trying to edit a video for a women in my life group and of course it became a whole lot more work without the internet. I tell you what.. the things I take for granted being able to send an email or look something up. Anyways, she brought it over with a USB and I was able to drag and drop it into the computer.

I am still trying to upload it to youtube... it's probably going to take several days because the internet it so slow. I am only typing this blog at 6 a.m. because once 8 a.m. hits the internet no longer works.

Other than that, everything is going really well. Craig starts his football draft soon which means I won't be seeing him much the next couple of weeks. He is also planning on going fishing with some guys on Labor Day.

Micah is getting so close to lifting his head.. I can feel it! I talked with the nurse yesterday and she said to wait until his four month appointment for the doctor to look at his flat head. She said to keep doing what I am with turning him different directions and trying not to keep him in the bouncer/carseat too long. I guess I just need to hold him more. I almost thought he was starting to teeth yesterday because he was a little grumpy and I never seen him like that. He was sticking his hands in his mouth a lot and slept more that usual. Uh oh.. Hope it's not happening this early!!

Love you all.
Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment