C&L

C&L

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Three days

Three days or should I say nights in a row he has slept from 8:30 p.m. until 4:30 and then again from 5 a.m. until 8 ish. This is amazing. I really hope it sticks!! I took some photos yesterday of him talking in his bouncer. I love the faces he makes. 


We tried to see if he would lift his head on the mat and even used the nursing pillow. Not yet. He just had fun drooling all over the pillow. I'm fine with him taking his time. Once he starts rolling over I will again be have anxiety attacks about him sleeping. I only have a sound monitor and I know I will have to wake up every so often and go check on him. So right now I am happy to sleep knowing he can't roll over and get into trouble.

I would really like to give soon to be mothers out there hope to know it's not as bad as some people make it seem. Now granted I feel very lucky to have a baby who only cries when he's hungry or tired. I think the first week is the hardest part so far of being a mother. Especially not knowing when or what your body is doing, is scary let alone not understand your own baby. So yes... that was stressful. However, I read tons of blogs saying the first 3 months are the worst. I am here to say my first 3 months have been wonderful. This is in no way throwing it in other mother's faces. I just want to say everyone has a different experience. Surrounding myself with other soon to be moms and mothers has been a great tool and resource as well. I am now getting prepared to have a different situation with the second child. haha. 

Anyways, I am blessed to have a sweet baby who I love and adore more than anything in the world!! We are going to hit 3 months soon!! That means I'll be over the "worst" part. Ha

Happy Thursday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment