C&L

C&L

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

#MCM

I know it's Tuesday, but yesterday I just found out what MCM stands for and now I have to post this picture. MAN CRUSH MONDAY!! Ha These are the two men I have a mad crush on. They are the best. I wonder if there's a Women Crush Wednesday? Who comes up with this stuff?? TBT -Throwback Thursdays and now FBF Flash Back Fridays. Just more reasons for us to post more pictures on social media I guess. And guess who follows the crowd? THIS GIRL.

Last night I had to google what MCM stood for and afterwards I posted this picture on Instagram. I told Craig I feel a little weird that I am such a sucker for these things. Micah is going to grow up and google himself and find a million photos. Wonder what that will be like? If he'll be embarrassed. It's going to be a different lifestyle from when we grew up. I remember going on AOL when it first came out. I think I was in middle school and it was addicting. I had my first boyfriend on there. LOL Wow. 

Off to Mommy and me Yoga. He's napping right now so I think he might be up for the class again today!! I'm excited. 

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

Have a great day  : )

1 comment:

  1. yes silly, there is a woman crush wednesday! and transformation tuesday! lol

    ReplyDelete