C&L

C&L

Friday, August 15, 2014

Rookie cook

So I made a rookie mistake last night but actually turned out pretty good. I found a recipe online for pulled pork in the crock pot. It said to buy a pork tenderloin and so I found a pork LOIN at Aldi. And yes.. you prolly already know its not the same thing. Instead of pulled pork we have pork chops hah. The recipe had me put steak seasoning on it and sear both side. Then cut up an onion and put it in the cockpit with two bottles of bbq sauce and extra water to fill the pot. It actually turned out really good. The pork chops were flavorful and moist.
Lesson learned!! I still want to try to find a TENDERLOIN and try it. Sometimes I'm not the smartest cookie.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to attempt Monkey Bread in the crock pot. Since Micah normally gets up at 530-6 ish (yep still doing great) I will start it then because it takes 2 hours.

This pic is a selfie or Usie of me and my happy lil man.

Have a great weekend everyone! !

Much love from Texas!!

2 comments:

  1. You need to send me some recipes for the cookbook!!!

    Picture is too cute!!! What is he looking at?

    ReplyDelete