C&L

C&L

Monday, August 11, 2014

Happy Baby..Happy Life

I always hear the phrase Happy wife.. Happy Life. Well.. I think once you have a baby or kids it changes to Happy baby... Happy Life. Even though it doesn't rhyme, is makes more sense. I know I always say this but I am extremely lucky to have such a happy baby. Everywhere we go, anything we do he is always smiling and loving it.

On Saturday we went out to breakfast and he just sat in his car seat and looked around and loved just being there. We never had to take him out and then he dozed off for a few minutes at the end. I bought him a new toy giraffe. The one you see in the picture. At this stage he still would rather look at us and play. He doesn't really care for toys. I'm trying to get him to reach out and grab things. He seems more interested in looking at us. So we are the crazy parents that are in a restaurant saying "Goo"" and "Oww" and making faces at him. I think sometimes we are having more fun than he is. LOL

Let me just say this boy LOVES to sleep. That could be a big reason why he is such a happy baby. Last night we put him down at 7 p.m. and he slept until 5 a.m. and went back to sleep at 6 a.m. and got up at 8:30 a.m. I always think once he gets up he will want to stay up, but every time so far he goes back to sleep without me even rocking him. 

Today we got invited to a Country Club pool with my friend Lo and Amy. I tried to find him a bathing suit and little swimmers at target but they had none in his size. This will be his first time touching the water. I think I will just stick his feet in. We might not last very long there since it's suppose to be 98 degrees today. Can you believe some pools around here close on Labor day? I'm waiting for September to GO to the pool. haha. 

I will try and take pictures today and let you know how it goes.  We miss everyone so very much. I wish you all could see him smile and giggle. I know he is missing out on all our families hugs and kissed. I try to give him enough for everybody : )

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment