C&L

C&L

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Swim class

We did it!! Successfully made it to swim class and he loved it!! Youngest one there (I feel like thats a trend for me) and he did great. Looking around at everything and being so alert. I knew he loved the bath but this was so much fun for me too! Some things were a little advanced bc he still isn't holding his head up while on his tummy. I feel so proud today!
Also get this..he slept from 730pm until 7 am!! Woohoo.
I had to get up at 530 and pump because it hurt so bad. Hopefully my body gets used to this change.
He will be ready for Florida in no time! ! Got him some swim trunks at the swim school since they were all out at target and babies r us. They had a million girl swimsuits but none for boys. 
These pics were taken by my friend's husband who was there taking pics of her and her daughter.  So I asked him to snap a couple for me. Why can't I have a photographer with me all the time? Hah
Have a great Thursday! !




Ok it doesn't look like he's happy here but I promise he was!! Hah

1 comment:

  1. Too much fun! I had to turn Kyle away from the computer as he was getting jealous! ;) Check out your local library too, they may have fun reading programs for babies ~ just another activity to do.....if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete