C&L

C&L

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Swaddle gone

We did it!! Our first night without swaddling Micah went perfect.  He is doing great.  Sleeping from 8 pm until 430-5am for the past two days! This momma feels refreshed. Now if we can just keep this up...I took a pic of him when he woke up again at 830 am.
This outfit was the first one given to me by awesome friends from The Bridge Community Church.  It was before I knew he was a "he." I miss those girls so much!!!
I think I am going to sign up for a swim class this girl from yoga told me about. Its called bathtime for babies. I gotta get him a swimsuit!  Now we both need one.
I feel like August is going by too fast. Craig is already thinking about his next rotation that starts at the end of October.  It's his last 8 month rotation. Crazy!! After this next rotation we may find out where we'll end up for awhile. He's going to tell them he's willing to move. We dont think they will move us but you never know. 
I hope everyone had a great hump day!!
Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment