C&L

C&L

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Swinging

No pics of pool time... we got there and my friend forgot it was closed on Mondays. We still got to go to a pool, but by that time Micah was sleeping and not ready to play. Hopefully we will get to try again soon!  Here he is in his swing. I can't believe he fits in it now. I remember putting him in here when he was so tiny. Soon he will be too big for it. 
Today he did great at Mommy and Me yoga. Up and alert, even flirting a bit with teacher : ) One of the girls in the class has a 5 month old boy that weighs 21 pounds. Woah BABY!! I didn't know that was possible and now I'm a little scared it might happen to me. haha. Micah still looks pretty bald but he actually has a lot of hair. You just have to see him in person to get a good look at it.

He's taking his fourth nap right now. He sleeps for about an hour each time. It's so nice to have a great schedule. I'm telling you the day absolutely zooms by so fast. I think that means we are having a good time.

As I was driving today I saw an ambulance on it's way to an emergency. It made me think of those days when I was looking for story ideas and sometimes would follow the ambulance to see where it was going. What a dramatic change in jobs. Going from caring about every person in the community and their stories to ONE person and one person only. Well... of course I care about more people than Micah. But he is my job now. Maybe tomorrow I will count how many times he smiles. LOL I don't think I could keep up with it, but might be fun to see. 

I am singing more and more to him these days. I hope to have a post soon of me singing to him and making him cry (JK) If you haven't seen the YOUTUBE clip of that .. you should google it. 

Gotta start dinner. Making fajitas tonight. Wish me luck. 

LOVE <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment