C&L

C&L

Friday, October 24, 2014

5 months

Happy 5 months to my little man. I can't believe how time flies. Seems like yesterday I was pregnant and waiting to meet him. I never could have dreamed how special he has been in my life. He is my Angel baby. I have the best times with him and he's still so young. I am so excited to be on this journey with this big boy!!
Can't wait to see family and for everyone to enjoy what I get to everyday.

We went out to dinner last night with my brother in law. Jason is here for work and it was so nice to see him. We went to  whiskey cake. One of our fav restaurants! M did so good. He just loves being out and seeing New things.

I got to start packing for our trip!! Got two beanies for M I Will bring. I'm not gonna lie I'm kinda excited for some cooler weather. But glad I can come back to warm!! Ha

Love u all

No comments:

Post a Comment