C&L

C&L

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Little friends

These are Micah's little friends. Charlie is the oldest and Caleb is two months older than Micah. Right now Micah is the youngest but soon we will have another little boy in December born in our lifegroup. Aren't they all so cute? These pics were taken at Micah's Sprinkle. 



 This picture is after his bath. He just loves taking baths and splashing with his feet. I am not sure about taking bath time photos just yet. I really don't have time to even lift my hands off of him before he starts to move around in the little tub.


Today we go to go to the park and walk with Lobelia and Charlie. It was supposed to be a time to get together with all the moms from our MOMS group, however only Lo and I showed up. I never thought it would be so hard to make connections until becoming a mom and realizing more people "hang out" online and on social media because it's too hard to get together. It's kind of sad. I guess my social life is a priority to me since that's all I have now. I need to be social. It's ingrained in my genes.    Hopefully it will get easier to all hang out together. But I'm sure having more kids makes it pretty tough. 

I hear the little man waking up from his nap. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment