C&L

C&L

Monday, October 6, 2014

Cooler


It's getting a bit cooler these days which is such a nice change. It was in the low 80's this weekend and was amazing. Looking back I was so excited for when M was a little older so we could do things as a family but I guess I forgot one BIG factor: Football. It's football season as many of you know and it's not just watching the BEARS but also college football (Aggies). Saturday is college football and Sunday's are NFL. What to do?? I know this is Craig's favorite time of year and is really into watching all the games.... but sad for me. 
We did get to go for a few walks around the park which was really nice. These pics are of Micah in his little pilot zip up. So CUTE!!





This Saturday night we got to have Ashley and Cory over for dinner and made the fish Craig and Cory caught when they went fishing awhile back. It was really a lot of fun. I made my mac N cheese and bought some pies (pumpkin). We got to play "The game of Things" and we laughed and laughed at some of the "things" we wrote. It's definitely a fun game, and was so nice to laugh with friends.
Micah didn't go to sleep till late that night since we were laughing and being loud.

He is starting to have fun in the saucer that my friend is letting me borrow. He can barley touch the bottom with his feet. He still is not enjoying being on his stomach. Tummy time is still a challenge. Doctor said he will start moving around the crib.. but still waiting for that as well.


Friday we are going to try and go to the pumpkin patch with friends from the MOMS group. I hope we will have good weather. 

We booked our tickets today for home. Leaving November 1st and coming back November 9th. I'm really excited but trying to think if I have enough warm clothes for M. It's already in the 40's in Chicago... yikes!! He hasn't gotten sick and i'm hoping the cold weather doesn't get to him while we are there@!

Love you all


No comments:

Post a Comment