C&L

C&L

Monday, October 27, 2014

Weekend

Hey all!!
We went to senior locos Friday night for dinner and Micah loved playing on daddy's lap. We hadn't been to this restaurant since the night before M was born! Crazy to go back. It was so nice to sit outside and hang out.
Saturday We grilled out and carved a pumpkin. It was a little too hot outside and I got tons of mosquito bites. I think they love my blood for some reason. Craig never gets any! Not fair.
Sunday we went to church early and then found a new sports bar to watch the Bears. It wasn't the family fun time I was hoping for since the bears we're doing so bad Craig was not happy and we left at half time.
I went to the grocery store and went crazy last night. I made an egg casserole and then pumpkin cookies. Haha
Best part about it was Craig liked it all!! Success is a good feeling. I just destroyed my kitchen ..but it happens. Lol
Craig and I both got our flu shots but my friends with kids have both got the stomach flu. Ahhhh I hope we don't get it!! I don't want to be sick on the plane. I'm a little nervous. Almost to the point that I don't want to go anywhere this week....
Pray we don't get this sickness and If so early this week.
Love you ...happy Monday!! 



p.s. I'm very sorry for all the misspelling and grammar mistakes. These days I'm blogging on my phone and typing with one hand while holding M. It's definitely not easy and it shows. I will try to do better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment