C&L

C&L

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Sicky

We are both not feeling good today😪 my nose starting running and throat is really dry. I think this might be the first time I have a cold since before I got prego. It was a good run. I still need to get my flu shot. Hopefully i can go this week.

I have a baby shower this weekend I'm going to and I'm making a diaper cake for the center piece on the table. I will post a picture once it's all finished. Its really cute!

M is still not using his arms to lift his head up when on his tummy. He will do it for maybe a minute and then lay his head down. NOT sure why he doesn't want to try. I don't know how to make him want to.
Even though he's sick we still got to go out for dinner last night and he did great. He is a baby that loves to get out.. Just like mommy!!

Its beautiful outside and we did go for a walk but having a cold makes the wind make you sneeze even more which stinks. Hopefully this cold will go away fast!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment