C&L

C&L

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Boo

We finally got his Halloween costume in the mail. Excited to put him in it. I hope it fits because he is growing so fast I can't keep up. This is a piece of candy Craig brought home from work. He got some teeth gummies for halloween from a secret person. Now he had to give two other people candy gifts without them knowing. Its a cute idea that they do at his work.
When we get home from Chicago he will start his new job in downtown Dallas. I will miss the people from the job he's doing now. And of course I will miss him being so close by.
I really hope he likes his New rotation. I can't believe we might be looking to buy a home soon. I can't wait!!

We are going to pumpkin patch tomorrow so I will take some cute pics!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment