C&L

C&L

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Diaper cake

Here it is!!! The diaper cake I make for my friends baby shower. I didn't made the banner though. I had my friend who has a cricket make that for me to put a personal touch on it. Everyone loved it and I was so happy! The elephant I got on Amazon and almost kept him for myself. Isn't he the cutest? His name is Humphrey the bedtime elephant.

It was really nice to get out for a little bit and eat and converse with my ladies!!

Micah is still recovering from the cold we both had. I think it's harder for him to get rid of all that built up snot. I try to suck some of it out but he is still stuffy. Keep him on your prayers.
Also Craig has his big conference this week so please pray that Everything goes smoothly. He has been working on this since he started this rotation. Bad part is he will be gone for 3 days:( I could have stayed with him but we have a dog. Sometimes I think how it would be nice to not have her.. But I seriously wouldn't trade her for anything. She is my first baby!! However I do wish I could stay at an classy hotel with a super sweet pool!! Haha

Hope you all had a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment