C&L

C&L

Monday, October 13, 2014

Dallas arboretum

Finally got out as a family yesterdAy to the Dallas arboretum. They had a lovely display of pumpkins there. We got some cute pictures. Both Craig and M had pretty bad allergies.
Today M is a little worse. He may have his first cold.. Boo.  He is struggling to fall asleep and waking up crying. When I try to give him Tylenol he gags and spits it out. I hope he feels a bit better later because we are  going to try and go out for dinner for Craig's 30th birthday today!! 
It's also getting cooler out so that could be a reason why he is not feeling good.
I hope this EBOLA goes away soon. This stuff is crazy. And it had to be right here!!  This is like those virus movies and it kinda freaks me out. I'm trying not to watch the news..but it's in my blood to know what's going on.
Love you all. Keep little M in your prayers todAy 







No comments:

Post a Comment